Saturday, December 12, 2015







Well hello again to all.This blog went somewhat inactive the past few months.My fathers health required much of my time  to be spend next to him so i could not update  the blog as regurarly as i would have liked.My father passed away this October , some form of blood disorder  and the outcome was more or less unavoidable.I will try to upload as many pictures of the builds i was up to all this time and also some pictures of my figure painting which i found to be a very good way of relaxing and taking a break from nautical subjects.
So we start with the HMS King George from Tamiya in 1/350 and the Pontos set.

1 comment:

  1. My condolences on your loss, missed you and your work while you were caring for your father. Welcome back and as always fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete